Tip of the Day

"Use the water of boiled vegetables for gravy,doing so you get more flavour and you don't lose the nutrients which otherwise drain off with water.."

Back to Blogging.....

Hi friends,I know its been a very very long time that I have been away from blogging. All my family and friends keep on asking me what happened to my blog,did I post any new recipes????? They keep returning to the blog to see if there's something new in the blog.It feels so nice to see all of them so concerned and that they would love to see me back in the blogging world.

I loved blogging,it actually helped me to meet and come to know so many talented bloggers who apart from being gr8 cooks also are wonderful people.I learnt a lot about different food, different cuisines, learnt so many new recipes. Blogging has its own advantages,its a unique learning journey.I really missed blogging and so am planning to return to this world.

I will try my best to post new recipes and interesting food and nutrition information regularly.Just wish me luck all of you :)

Do keep visiting the blog and give your valuable advice and suggestions to improve my blog.

Finally want to thank my family and friends for their love and support.