Tip of the Day

"Use the water of boiled vegetables for gravy,doing so you get more flavour and you don't lose the nutrients which otherwise drain off with water.."

In nature's lap-Click Event

In Nature's Lap-Click Event



When I heard about this Click Event,I was very eager to send in my entry for the event.I clicked so many different pictures of beans and lentils,but I was not happy.....I thought that there was something missing in those pictures. Today ,the last day to send the entries and I was still struggling since the morning with my camera to get a satisfactory click.

I was just standing in my apartment balcony thinking....and suddenly my eyes fell over this tree at the corner of the balcony....I got an idea, why not take this nature's healthy gift back to where it came from.....the nature.

When I saw the entries for this event , I was amazed......so many wonderful clicks, great work my fellow bloggers.You all deserve claps...

In Nature's Lap

This is my entry for the CLICK: May 2008 (Beans ‘n Lentils) hosted by Jai and Bee of Jugalbandi.

22 comments:

Ranjani said...

Nice!

@the_whisk_affair said...

beeeautiful click and nice concept hetal!

Anonymous said...

mast aayee

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Nice entry...:)
Check my blog have a little something for u...:D

Prajusha said...

Beautiful pic..Nice entry

Srivalli said...

that looks very nice!..close up looks so clear!

bha said...

that is a very smart pic....good thinking

aisha said...

Nice photo! and thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you around!

Anonymous said...

Wow ,Beautiful Click......Gr8 entry...

Swati said...

Hi Hetal..Thanks for stopping by my blog.. Thats a very nice click ..very different and innovative :))

@the_whisk_affair said...

there's a lil something on my blog for you!

Sum Raj said...

wooo the pic is sooo beautiful..nice idea..

Cham said...

Beautiful click

Anonymous said...

Its cute

Niya prakash said...

Hi Hetal

Thanks for visiting my blog & thanks a lot for adding me in '' indiblog'' network. Beans photo looks wonderful and it's truly natural !!!! All the best...

Cheers

Niya

Anonymous said...

Very creative - good.

Reemas,
PrivateMarriage.com

Anonymous said...

WoW...this is a beautifully captured shot...simply love the way you have done it...excellent!

Anonymous said...

cute little beans:) very creative.

Anonymous said...

great idea, lovely shot......naturally

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

hi hetal
thanks for passing by my blog....you have a nice blog and the contents are good. it was good i found you

 gmirage said...

That is really cute! You got a much nicer blog than I do...=) I do hope I'd drop by often, I haven't updated mine lol.

Sunshinemom said...

Very pretty snap:)