Sandwich is a food item which is popular all over the globe. I love the fact that its so easy to make and can be eaten anywhere,anytime. You can make so many different varieties of a Sandwich. It is loved by people of all the age groups.
Here is one variation which me and my hubby both love to eat....Whenever I am out of options to cook,this is the first thing to come to my mind. So simple.....yet so healthy and tasty!!!
This is my one more entry for the Sandwich festival hosted by Anupama of Food-n-more blog.
- Bread slices 8
- Potatoes 4 (small)
- Tomato 1 (finely chopped)
- Onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum 1 (finely chopped)
- Black olives (chopped)
- Corainder 1tbsp
- Italian blend cheese,shredded 1 tbsp (You can use the cheese you like)
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add rest of the filling ingredients and mix well.
- Take a slice of bread and put 1-2 tbsp of filling on it.Spread the filling evenly.
- Place another slice of bread on top of it.Toast it in a toaster.
- Serve with Ketchup or corainder chutney.