Tip of the Day

"Use the water of boiled vegetables for gravy,doing so you get more flavour and you don't lose the nutrients which otherwise drain off with water.."

*Award and a meme....

Award and a meme

Since last couple of weeks my fellow bloggers have showered so many awards on me.....I am really very thankful to all of them. This time I received the Rocking girl blogger award from not 1,not 2,not 3,but from 4 of my blogger friends- My dear friend Shubha, Ivy (whom I recently met in GCC), a wonderful blogger Skribles and Uma (we have the same blog look....:)


I am so excited and thank you all for thinking that I am a rocking blogger. I wanna say you guys rock too!!!!!

I would love to pass this award to my fellow bloggers:

JZ @ tasty treats
Sashree
Andhra Flavours
Vani
Sukanya Ramkumar

All of you have a wonderful blog and you girls rock!!Congratulations to all of you.

I have also been tagged for a meme by Neha of Tasty Recipes. Thanks for tagging me.

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
The last movie I saw in theatre was 'Iron Man'........good movie but not as much it was hyped.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Right now I am not reading any specific book....

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly.

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Health magazine

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
The pleasant ground smell that accompanies rain,sweet smell of roses....

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Baby laugh,the sound of running water,birds chirping early in the morning...etc,etc..

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Loneliness or something precious being taken away..

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Beginning of one more wonderful day of my life!!!

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chipotle

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Not yet decided...

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D’
Hey lemme get it then I will decide..he..he :D

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Not yet started driving in US.

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Sometimes...

14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Scary.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
We have a Honda Accord..thats our first car.

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Coconut water,Apple juice

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Make the best use of it and do some constructive activity...

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yes....I love them.

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Burgundy.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Mumbai, Solapur, Warangal, Houston.

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Not very much into sports...sometimes like to watch cricket.

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I know her through her blog....She has a wonderful blog and would love to know more about her.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Nothing.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
I would love to.

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Night Owl.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Both....depending on the situation.

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Home.....nothing can be more relaxing than it!!

28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Nothing in specific.

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
I love Chocolate, Strawberry and Pineapple-Coconut.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
It was Sireesha of Mom's Recipes quickly responded...

Hmm..this was such a long list. I further tag the following bloggers

Sireesha
Shubha
Ivy
Skribles
Aparna
Cham

Enjoy writing the meme girls though its not a compulsion.But would love to read your meme's.


13 comments:

Shubha Ravikoti said...

congrats on ur award and thank u so much dear for tagging me... but i have already done this meme....:)

Shubha Ravikoti said...

This is the link for my MEME incase u havent seen it earlier...:)

http://chutkibharpyar.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-first-meme.html

Suganya said...

Hi...
Nice reading ur MEME... Congrats on ur award and thank u for passing it to me.

Cham said...

Congrats on ur award and love ur meme, thanks to tagging me :)

Ivy said...

Hi Hetal, thanks for passing on the Meme to me. A couple of months back I was chosen for a meme and as usual I had to pass it on to 5 friends. There was a question: What were you doing this time last year?
Well that brought back VERY sad and traumatic memories to this friend that I said to myself that I would never again do this to a fellow blogger. Anyway I checked the questions and I think no harm will come out of these questions, so yes I shall take place. Thank you for selecting me to participate.

Sia said...

thats was one cool meme. it is nice knowing little bit more abt u isha:)
and congrats on getting an award:)

ST said...

Hi Hetal,
There is treat for u at my blog.....
Nice reading ur meme. Thanks for tagging me.......

SASHREE said...

cool meme hetal..thanx for passing award..thanx alott

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards...and that is an interesting meme

Kalai said...

Congrats on the award!! Love the meme. Love the way you're blog is coming along. Keep it up! :)

Uma said...

Congrats on the award, Hetal! Enjoyed reading your meme. Good to know more about you! (you're my twin sister as we have same templates, he he!)

Andhra Flavors said...

congrats on Your award and thank You so much for thinking abt me.
I updated this award in my blog.

Nice reading Your MEME.

DRY GROUNDNUT CHUTNEY said...

hi
I am prathiba from The indian food court. U have a wonderful blog. Please continue with your good work.