Hey friends I am back from my vacation.Last week I had been to my aunt's place.It was so much fun,felt like I was in India.But I really missed blogging. I was not in touch with the blogging world,I know I have so many wonderful recipes from my fellow bloggers to catch up with.
College ChaatMBP-Street Food event hosted by Sia of Monsoon Spice and started by Coffee of The spice cafe is a wonderful event which helps us to explore other wonderful food blogs.
For MBP-Street Food event,I chose this delicious chaat recipe from my friend Shubha's blog. This is a yummy chaat which I frequently make and love it!!! I made a few changes in the original recipe,you can check out the original recipe here.
- Peanuts,roasted and dehusked - 1 big cup (I used the roasted and salted peanuts we get in market.)
- Tomato,finely chopped - 1 medium
- Onion,finely chopped 1 medium
- Green chillies (finely chopped)/Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Raw Mango pieces - 1/3 cup (optional)
- Cilantro,finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Keep some cilantro for garnishing.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
** Beware of the recent Salmonella outbreak in raw tomatoes. You can read more about it here