Tip of the Day

"Use the water of boiled vegetables for gravy,doing so you get more flavour and you don't lose the nutrients which otherwise drain off with water.."

*Inspiration Award... and Happy Father's Day

My dear friend Sireesha of Mom's recipes passed me the inspiration award, I am so much excited and happy to receive this very special award from her. Thanks a lot Sireesha.....you have a wonderful blog and keep posting more and more delicious recipes on your blog. You have made my day!!!

It feels so great to hear that someone is inspired by me......that's why this award is very very special to me. Hope I can be an inspiration to many more....


This inspiring award is started by Jamie of Flavour Pantry.

'Inspiration award is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.'

As recipient of this award, I have to share what inspires me and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other bloggers who inspire me..

What inspires me...

I am most inspired by my family and friends.I am thankful to them for their constant support and motivation and always guiding me.

I would like to mention one special person - My hubby,he is one great source of inspiration to me and always keeps on encouraging me.

A great part of inspiration comes from my wonderful teachers who gave me so much knowledge and helped me grow.

This list would be incomplete without mentioning all my blogger friends who have such beautiful blogs with so many wonderful recipes and inspire me.

All my fellow bloggers deserve this award,but as far as rules I have to choose only 4 bloggers to pass this award which is a very difficult. Here they are:


Congrats to all of you....thanks for being an inspiration to me.

I am posting about this inspiration award and today is father's day.....this is a wonderful coincidence. I take this opportunity to wish my father and father-in-law who have been a constant source of inspiration to me a very Happy Father's day. Thank you both for always encouraging and supporting me. I am really lucky to be your daughter and have you both by my side.
You both have always been there for me and......
(Picture from www.123greetings.com)


17 comments:

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Hey dear Hetu...
Congrats on ur award... and thanx for thinking about it..:) I am glad :D

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Thats a very nice tip hetal...:) y dont u make a tip ox of urs..and put it in ur site.??

Cham said...

Congrats on your award :)

Uma said...

congrats on the award, hetal! belated happy father's day!

Siri said...

Thanks Hetal, for passing this award to me!! and Congratulations buddy!!

Hugs,
Siri

Kalai said...

Congrats on the award, Hetal! :)

Dori said...

Congratulations on getting such a nice award and it was a great post :)

Beyond Curries said...

Congrats on your award Isha. Thanks for passing it to me. The timing couldn't be more perfect. You will know what I mean, when you read my post tomorrow.

ST said...

Congrats on the award, Hetal:)

@the_whisk_affair said...

congrats o ur award hetal, theres more for u on my blog!!

Sum Raj said...

congrates on awards...

Madhavi said...

Congratulations on ur award Hetal and belated Happy Father's Day :))

Illatharasi said...

Congrats Hetal!!!!

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats - Hetal! A well deserved award:)

Srikitchen said...

hi isha
happy to inform u that i have added ur blog to my blogroll.

DK said...

hey...

This is so sweet. Thanks for thinking about me. Made my day :)

Congrats to you too.

FH said...

Good one, enjoy all the awards and glad you enjoyed Father's day too!:))