I love to experiment with food and try out new recipes. Its so much fun...and when the recipe turns out good it makes me feel so good and I get encouraged to keep on experimenting with different types of food.
When I heard about Roti mela, I wanted to send a recipe which is different,tasty and nutritious too. Taking this inspiration I decided to make this recipe which turned out very well. I am so happy to send it to the Roti mela hosted by Srivalli of Cooking 4 all seasons blog.
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Oil 2 tsp
- Spinach leaves, chopped 1 cup
- Onion greens,chopped 1/2 cup
- Ginger a small piece
- Garlic 2 pods
- Green chilly 1
- Turmeric powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Make a paste of spinach, onion greens,ginger,garlic,green chilly and salt. (Don't add extra water)
- Knead a firm dough adding the above paste to wheat flour,oil mixture .(If needed add water.)
- Roast the roti on a tawa or girdle.
- Serve this Hari-Bhari roti with potato sabji or any other vegetable of your choice.